Coconut Activated Charcoal Powder
Available in 2 sizes.
Activated charcoal has been used all over the world for thousands of years by cultures as diverse as Native Americans (for better digestion), Egyptians (to treat wounds), Hindus (to clean water) and Greeks (for various ailments). Given its long history of safe use, the FDA has deemed activated charcoal to be GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe).
This is due to the incredible number of tiny pores in the powder, which attract and eliminate impurities, toxins and other nasty things from your body.
Note: This stuff is messy! Our activated charcoal powder is very fine, which is what allows it to do so many good things for your teeth, skin and body. But, you should be careful about where you open the container and how you apply it as it wants to get into everything and can be hard to clean out of unwanted places.
Whiten Your Teeth and Keep Your Mouth Healthy. Add a little activated charcoal powder to your toothpaste every day to remove stains and for minor mouth pain.
Keep Your Skin and Hair Healthy and Fresh. Mix a scoop of charcoal powder with coconut or other oil and a little water for a soothing face mask or a cream for your skin and hair.
Help with Digestion, Bites, Burns, and Wounds. Mix in your favorite drink to help with digestion and to reduce gas and bloating. Mix with water and apply to skin to ease pain and itching.
Rejuvenate your skin and hair. Add activated charcoal to your homemade skin creams and shampoos.
Detoxify your body by using daily in drinks or shakes. The ultra-fine pores are great to remove unwanted toxins from your body. Reduce potential hangovers if taken with water before consuming alcohol! Maintain healthy digestion by drinking a small amount with water before meals that might cause issues like indigestion, gas, bloating or other discomforts.
Treat accidental poisoning. Due to its very fine particle size, coconut shell activated charcoal is ideal to treat accidental poisonings or drug overdoses. Take with water after accidental poisoning or overdose.
Note: Always call a doctor and immediately visit a hospital if you suspect poisoning or another emergency.
Trust zen charcoal, the #1 seller on Amazon, a USA company. Unlike other foreign sellers, our charcoal is certified food grade from 100% tropical coconuts. We follow strict safety, sustainability, and quality guidelines and test our charcoal multiple times to ensure purity and safety.
We Source Only the Best Charcoal. Unlike other sellers, we use only the best quality food grade charcoal from USA suppliers. We also make sure the charcoal is cut to a powder with ideal fineness for external and internal uses.
FREE scoop included! Use our included scoop to make it easier to measure the amount you want to use and also reduce spilling or mess.
Resealable Plastic Container. Our charcoal comes in sturdy plastic containers to reduce mess and to keep air from getting in!
100% Money Back Guarantee. We want you to be happy with our charcoal. If you are not for any reason, we'll gladly give you a full refund within 30 days.
Daily Cleaning and Whitening Regimen
- Wet your toothbrush and dip it in the activated charcoal powder. Brush in small, gentle circles for 2 minutes.
- Spit carefully and rinse well.
- Follow with a second brushing using your regular toothpaste.
- Now look in the mirror and smile. Your mouth will feel amazingly clean.
- You may see a difference within 1-2 weeks. If not and especially for darker stains, give it a little longer.
- Use as often as needed.
Homemade Charcoal Face Wash
3 tablespoons of Activated Charcoal Powder
1 cup of Coconut oil
1 tablespoon of Vitamin E oil
1 teaspoon of Tea Tree oil (If you use this, you cannot rub the
face wash over your eyes as it will burn.)
- Combine the ingredients together well. If you live in a warm climate, you will want to store the face wash in the fridge or in a cool place where the coconut oil will remain solid.
- Use this wash once daily.
- Apply to wet face and wash off with warm water.
- Be careful around the eye area, as the charcoal could get into the eyes (you definitely don't want that).
- Wash your face thoroughly, as you want to avoid getting the charcoal stuck in folds in your skin.