Better Ingredients for a Better Life
When combined with quality exercise, sleep and nutrition, Zen Principle helps support lifelong health and wellness.
We are committed to providing the very best quality ingredients, ethically sourced, safely produced, and offered at an exceptional value.
So, how do we deliver on our promise? By understanding that everything matters:
Where: We find our ingredients in the best possible location, even if it’s less convenient or more expensive.
Who: We work with suppliers who agree with us that quality, sustainability and ethical sourcing, all matter.
How: We make all of our products in the USA, where we can support our local communities, ensure highest quality and meet the strongest safety standards in the world.
When: We run production in smaller batches and ship quickly, to ensure freshness.
We go the extra mile to find the best product from the best places to source, even if more expensive.
- For example, our marine collagen powder comes from wild-caught cod fish from the clean and cold North Atlantic Ocean.
- The fish are sustainably wild-caught and therefore are free of harmful antibiotics, GMO-contaminated feed, artificial additives, etc.
- Sure, it costs more than using lower quality fish from less clean water, but it’s worth it!
- We use the same philosophy to find all of our products.
Our products are sourced from smaller suppliers who care as much about the land, the people and the quality of their products as we do.
- For example, we source the Best Quality USDA Certified Organic Moringa and USDA Certified Organic Beetroot Powder from small organic farms that focus on sustainability.
- They’re made in small batches, following strict health and safety guidelines.
- They’re tested by independent labs at each step, to ensure quality and freshness.
100% of our products are manufactured in the United States. We only use GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) compliant facilities, which ensures the highest world safety standards and consistent quality.
In the natural food world nothing is more important than safety and quality, so we rigorously test our product at every stage, from harvest to production and delivery.
Producing in the US has several benefits. In addition to ensuring quality and supporting local communities all around the country, it also allows us to reduce transportation and save on greenhouse gas emissions.